Chlorine dioxide is the main transformed chemical that positively destroys all pathogens that are present in water which is not recommended for drinking purposes. It is the germs and bacteria that are present there creating health problems when the impure water is used for drinking in third world countries of the world. Approximately, since more than eighty years, Chlorine dioxide (CIO2) is being used for the purification of water. It is also being used in water supplying units since very long, for killing pathogens, without killing the beneficial bacteria. It is sold in stores in its original form of sodium chlorite, also called as ‘stabilized oxygen’. The main characteristic of Chlorine dioxide that set it aside from other chemicals is the wonderful capability of killing all kinds of micro organisms that are the main diseases inducing agents present in impure water.
MMS – Miracle mineral solution – drops are used in acidic water (a lemon juice or liquid containing citric acid) in order to form chlorine dioxide that is known best destroyer of germs, bacteria and viruses present in the water. According to its proponents, it also helps in eradicating some ailments as well, if taken as directed. In order to maintain perfect health the imperative activities that are to be taken care of every day include, keeping oneself hydrated through drinking lots of water, exposing yourself to sunlight that provides vitamin D, exercise- at least 20 minutes a day – , watch sugar intake and think positive. You are just a ‘click’ for further details at: http://www.internetserviceinfo.com/health-explained/